Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, May 2, 2011

Country Porch Gardening

April showers...
It's May and it's still raining and raining and raining.
Since it's just too muddy to work in my gardens, I'm gardening on my porch.
Herbs outside my kitchen door.






Charming old and rusty things.







The other porch will be a quiet place to sit with a good book or visit with a friend.








It's raining again and I'm back inside.
It was good to be outside in the fresh air, even if it was only for a short while.
Is it sunny where you are today?
I hope so!
Thanks for stopping in!



No comments:

Post a Comment